Booking Terms & Conditions
All bookings simply follow basic UK Contract Law. Once the fee, date, time and location is confirmed both parties automatically enter into a legally binding contract.
- Only written cancellation with mutual consent can terminate the contract.
- In the event of a cancellation, the total amount of the contract maybe payable to Ultimate Event Magic Limited as losses under UK contract law.
Payment terms will be discussed at the point of booking. Typically, payment will be taken upon booking or on the date of the event.
- Once a performance time is confirmed, any time changes are subject to availability.
- If you and your guests are not completely satisfied with the performance, it must be brought to attention before Greg Williamson leaves the event. Otherwise any claim for the 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back will be invalid.
- It will be the magician’s choice to perform to any group of any people at any time during the performance.
- In the event of illness, act of god or any other unforeseen circumstances where Greg Williamson cannot attend the event, Ultimate Event Magic Limited will provide a replacement magician at no extra cost. If however a replacement cannot be obtained, the booking fee will be returned in full.